[tor-relays] TOR: Inbound, Outbound, Exit connections

Ralph Bolliger ia.tor.relay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:39:51 UTC 2015

*Good evening ladies and gentleman*

I'm running a TOR Exit for a few days now (
https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/06BA80D9E1143CFAD835442142A3FA5A1E4FD910).
I'm also using TOR ARM in order to monitor TOR's performance, log messages
and connections.
When I have a look at the connections page on TOR ARM I read about
But I wasn't able to find a site that explains in simple words what's the

«Exit» connections are?

Greetings from Switzerland

Information Architect