[tor-relays] Very unbalanced inbound/outbound connections

Jannis Wiese mail at janniswiese.com
Mon Dec 21 06:59:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

> On 21.12.2015, at 02:17, Green Dream <greendream848 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if you mean the literal number of connections, or if you're talking about bandwidth utilization. In either case, if arm isn't showing the increase, the additional traffic might not be coming from Tor.

It’s the number of connections, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

> Have you considered other services running on the host?

I’m using the host just as a relay, nothing else.

In the meantime I realize that connecting “inbound connections” to something like “inbound traffic” is a mistake. So everything runs as it should, I would say.

Sorry for this rather unnecessary thread! :-)