[tor-relays] Opt-In Trial: Fallback Directory Mirrors

NOC noc at babylon.network
Sat Dec 19 15:55:43 UTC 2015

Hereby I want to opt-in the following relays which are present on the
list:

BabylonNetwork02 (fingerprint: 54660C671B47E6986B465B80444414BD19E5A34B)
BabylonNetwork03 (fingerprint: C79552275DFCD486B942510EF663ED36ACA1A84B)

And opt-out the next one for not being able to guarantee it will stay
up for next 1-2 years:

BabylonNetwork04 (fingerprint: 3BEFAB76461B6B99DCF34C285E933562F5712AE4)

The initial message states that the relays should be non-exit replays.
All these relays are exit relays with enough resources to spare so I
would love to see them added.