[tor-relays] Opt-In Trial: Fallback Directory Mirrors

Jannis Wiese mail at janniswiese.com
Thu Dec 17 16:40:27 UTC 2015

Hi Nick,

> On 17.12.2015, at 15:07, Nick Mathewson <nickm at torproject.org> wrote:
>
> TL;DR: Stable non-exit relays can help tor clients use the Tor
> network. Please opt-in!

I’m happy to opt-in my relay Vadelma [0], but it’s not on the original list - running the onionoo query now includes it, however.
I’ve got all the flags, but I can’t guarantee a stable IP address because it’s running on a home connection. So, as far as I understand

> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/FallbackDirectoryMirrors

it doesn’t make sense for me - right? (I’m more than happy to do more than “just” running my relay!)

All the best to you, too!

Cheers,
Jannis

[0] https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/8827944C4BDCBDAC9079803F47823403C11A9B7A