[tor-relays] Opt-In Trial: Fallback Directory Mirrors

Logforme m7527 at abc.se
Thu Dec 17 15:03:46 UTC 2015

My relay, Logforme (855BC2DABE24C861CD887DB9B2E950424B49FC34), is not on
the list even though it fits all the criteria, except the HSDir flag
which I lost when I upgraded to the latest version.
Hint, hint, Mr Roger "We should somehow teach everybody that losing
their flags for a few days is totally fine" Dingledine :)

Anyhow, I'm glad to opt in my relay if you'll have it