[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operators Meetup at 32c3: 28.12. 16:45

Colin Mahns colinmahns at riseup.net
Sun Dec 13 23:32:21 UTC 2015

* Diarmaid McManus <diarmaidmcmanus at gmail.com> [2015-12-13 15:34:12 +0000]:

>   Will there be availability for people who didn't manage to secure a 32c3
>   ticket? Be that voip or an informal, off-site meetup at another point in
>   the conference.
>
>   I'll be at BsidesHH, btw!

I think this would have to be something we'd have to ask the room in
advance about, considering the photography rules. I personally don't
mind showing my face but I'm not the only one going to this meeting :)

At i2pcon this past August we did a stream of the talks over Periscope
from a plugged in phone, and it seemed to work somewhat okay based on
the reception we got from those who were watching. Just a suggestion of
course.

Looking forward to finally being able to attend the relay operator
meetup this year. See you all there!

Colin