[tor-relays] Custom bandwith for different time ranges

ajs124 tor at ajs124.de
Sun Dec 6 22:39:49 UTC 2015

Hey,

the easiest solution that comes to mind is a cronjob/systemd timer/whatever that modifies the config file and sends a SIGHUP to tor to trigger a config reload.

I'm not very familiar with the codebase, so I can't guarantee that reloading the config file applies new (Relay)BandwithRate settings, but from the glances I took at the code it does seem like it should do it.
Please someone verify or falsify this claim.

ajs124