[tor-relays] VPS/Tor Almost There

Damian Busby damian.busby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:38:52 UTC 2015

The issue with the iptables rules not being loaded has to do with a script
not being installed. On Debian it is iptables-persistent, and seems to be
the same for Ubuntu. Once that is installed, you can save the rules you
want reloaded by running:

iptables-save > /etc/iptables/rules.v4
ip6tables-save > /etc/iptables/rules.v6

That is the default location for the files that the init.d script will load
at startup.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions or I got
anything wrong.

Damian (The other one)