[tor-relays] Unbelieveable

Kurt Besig kbesig at socal.rr.com
Fri Dec 4 18:37:44 UTC 2015

On 12/4/2015 10:33 AM, AMuse wrote:
> Believe it or not, Kurt, if you'd asked in your follow-up in
> anything resembling a nice or appreciative tone, I'd have helped
> you.  I'm on too many email lists and things get buried sometimes,
> so I didn't see any of your original requests.  I had a few minutes
> today where I could have chatted with you on IRC and worked things
> out, maybe.
>
> Instead I gave you a pithy short reply, because that's all your
> attitude deserves.
>
> Take it as a life lesson (or not, I don't really care that much)
> but you'll get a lot more support from people if you don't act like
> an entitled jerk who deserves other peoples' time and expertise for
> free.

> Yeah, that's the kind of useful answer that has made this list so
> popular...thanks for the response. >>

> You're right, I have been too hasty in my negative responses
to this list's subscribers. For that I do apologize to everyone. I too
am nothing more than a volunteer relay operator like most here and as
such have no special privileges or power to "force" anyone's response.
In  hindsight I realize that. Unfortunately living in this fast paced
society of entitlement it's easy to occasionally get caught up in it,
again, for that I am sorry.