[tor-relays] Unbelieveable

AMuse tor-amuse at foofus.com
Fri Dec 4 18:33:03 UTC 2015

Believe it or not, Kurt, if you'd asked in your follow-up in anything
resembling a nice or appreciative tone, I'd have helped you. I'm on too
many email lists and things get buried sometimes, so I didn't see any of
your original requests. I had a few minutes today where I could have
chatted with you on IRC and worked things out, maybe.

Instead I gave you a pithy short reply, because that's all your attitude
deserves.

Take it as a life lesson (or not, I don't really care that much) but
you'll get a lot more support from people if you don't act like an
entitled jerk who deserves other peoples' time and expertise for free.

Links:
------