[tor-relays] Unbelieveable

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Fri Dec 4 17:50:41 UTC 2015

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 09:29:58 -0800
AMuse <tor-amuse at foofus.com> allegedly wrote:

> Looks like you got more than you paid for.
>
> On 2015-12-03 18:46, Kurt Besig wrote:

> > That I got two responses after posting to tor-relays regarding a
> > fairly simple, I thought, CntrolPort question on a new VPS relay..
> > That's pathetic. Thanks for all your input.

+1 to that.

People on this list are all volunteers - both as relay operators and as
list participants. If any of those volunteers choose to help fellow
list members, then good for them. However, if list posters whine and
castigate others then they should not be surprised if no-one helps in
future.

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net