[tor-relays] Unbelieveable

Josef 'veloc1ty' Stautner hello at veloc1ty.de
Fri Dec 4 07:57:04 UTC 2015

Yeah I see the probleme: Your didn't provide any Config extract nor logs
nor other stuff like that.
Provide your config to see if you made an unix socket or a network
socket or if you set any password. If you set up a network listener
please provide netstat output. Maybe a dumb question: Have you restarted
Tor after you made changes?

Provide information that the community can analyze. Just whining won't help.

~Josef