[tor-relays] Calling for more Exit Relays

12xBTM 12xbtm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:31:13 UTC 2015

Heya Ben,

It seems like, from my research from Speak Freely's notes and the
good/bad isp list, that the $10-$20/mo range usually gets you 100Mbit/s
unmetered exit-friendly VPS connections, although I'm interested in
trying hosts that advertise better connections for similar prices. I'm
very interested in being an operator of such a node, and if you wanted
to be the owner, let me know, because I really think we could get a
successful node going that utilizes our strengths. If you're interested,
just shoot me an email and we can work out the details.

-12xBTM