[tor-relays] Are BWauths punishing 'bad' relays? I guess not.

nusenu nusenu at openmailbox.org
Tue Aug 18 20:36:59 UTC 2015

> I'm wondering whether this is a pure coincidence or on purpose (by
> BWauths) or by some other yet to be found reason?

I guess I found the answer by looking at another spike (2014-11-01)..

Since these relays came back altogether (they are a group after all) and
probably had no measurement within the last 3 days they are unmeasured..
that would make sense.

I'm wondering why the second group has no exit flag
https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/TorExitNode

Do exits have to have a measurement and/or certain uptime besides the 2
out of 3 ports rule (80,443,6667) to earn the exit flag?