[tor-relays] do not run Tor client and OR relay together!

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Sun Aug 16 20:47:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

Shipping tor-client and tor-relay as separate packages is the worst
thing we could do, since it's the same thing with just one config line
more or less. It will mess things up terribly.

We don't know that just yet, we are getting to fast from one thing to
another - wait until proper review over that ticket and we'll see what
needs to be done  / if something needs to be done.