[tor-relays] longclaw BWauth is back, not measuring 2000 relays, what's with that?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Aug 6 18:22:58 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 06, 2015 at 10:53:04AM -0400, starlight.2015q3 at binnacle.cx wrote:
> longclaw 	4691 Measured values in w lines
>
> maatuska 	6815 Measured values in w lines
> gabelmoo 	6347 Measured values in w lines
> moria1 	6715 Measured values in w lines

longclaw moved from the old bwauth code to the new bwauth code. (It
encountered one of the bugs in the old bwauth code, and since the new code
is better, I figured now would be a good time to encourage the switch.)

So it threw out its old measurements, and is slowly getting back up to
having opinions about most relays. It stopped voting about weights while
it had opinions about too few relays (<60%), and it has resumed voting
about weights now that it has "enough" (>60%) opinions.

Hope that helps,
--Roger