[tor-relays] Blutmagie does not see 0.2.7.2 bandwidth

Olaf Selke olaf.selke at blutmagie.de
Tue Aug 4 11:22:22 UTC 2015

Am 04.08.2015 um 01:23 schrieb starlight.2015q3 at binnacle.cx:
> At 16:10 8/3/2015 +0200, you wrote:
>> debugging the old Blutmagie Perl scripts I found
>> all routers like splitDNA running Tor 0.2.7.2
>> sending two hash values in the extra-info-digest.
>
> The second entry is a new 256-bit digest
> that will eventually replace the current
> 160-bit digest and can be ignored for
> now, so
>
> getinfo extra-info/digest/<first digest>

Perl script filling the database is adjusted accordingly. The modified
extra-info sequence should not be a problem. Router splitDNA now shows
up in bandwidth top ten again.

by the way... I will probably shut down blutmagie tor network status in
September this year cause the data center has terminated the contract
housing my servers 10/31/15.

cheers Olaf