[tor-relays] relay's count handshake versions, why not TLS handshake types?

starlight.2015q2 at binnacle.cx starlight.2015q2 at binnacle.cx
Sun Aug 2 17:28:44 UTC 2015

Of course!  This is implicit in my posting.

What I am saying is that, like old v1/v2
handshakes, Tor should be moving in the
direction of eliminating DHE.  The
way to approach that is to *count*
the number of DHE handshakes and
other TLS session attributes.  This
is currently begin done for TOR/NTOR
handshakes but is not for TLS negotiations.

0.2.7 will not build/run with openssl
0.9.8, so once 0.2.7 is widely deployed
DHE can be forcibly disabled.

BUT, as with v1/v2 handshakes, one