[tor-relays] Relay Consensus Weight

Network Operations Center noc at schokomil.ch
Thu Apr 23 14:14:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

interesting that deleting the ID does not work. I haven't considered
doing it myself yet, but I too have disabled my exit for several days to
see if that would kickstart it again:

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/3D7E274A87D9A89AF064C13D1EE4CA1F184F2600

sadly without success. I really wish I were able to help, alas I am in
the same boat as you.

As a matter of fact I have just now edited my config to disable its exit
properties. Let's see if it can generate some consensus weight again as
a regular relay.

Kind regards,

Schokomilch NOC