[tor-relays] Subpoena received

renke at mobtm.com renke at mobtm.com
Thu Apr 23 09:47:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

> The counterpart we need to contribute is a
> letter by our lawyer and favorably a letter from EFF or some other
> bigger organization guaranteeing Tor is what it is and we as client do
> not try to fool them.

as the US government sponsored (parts of) the Tor development - what about giving them US military research papers about the Tor network?

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a465464.pdf is one of them, co-authored by a Navy researcher and performed by the Naval Research Laboratory.

Not itself sufficient, but done by a bigger organisation w/o triggering anarchist/commie/hacker/terroristsupporting/publicenemy bias reactions.

Renke