[tor-relays] simple relay setup

tor-server-creator at use.startmail.com tor-server-creator at use.startmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:31:01 UTC 2015

thanks
do i have to install something in first line to perform this gpg lines?
you say "| apt-key add -" torproject.org says  "| sudo apt-key add -"
doesnt sudo matter cause im useing root?
is it possible to just deactive login/ssh to be save or is it just
better/necessary to deal with rsa key?
will tor be utoupdated at new release with "apt-get -y upgrade" or how
to manage automated actuality?