[tor-relays] Installing obfs4 on Raspberry Pi bridge

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Thu Apr 16 18:56:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:37:10 +0000
jchase <jchase at riseup.net> wrote:

> Hello,
> When I run either ./obfs4proxy or obfs4proxy.go I get:
>
> ./obfs4proxy: line 1: /bin: Is a directory
> ./obfs4proxy: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `('
> ./obfs4proxy: line 2: ` * Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Yawning Angel
> <yawning at torproject dot org>'

Errr, that's not going to work, because that's the raw source code and
not a compiled binary.

So you have a line somewhere in your torrc that says something that
looks like:

 ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy

What does "/usr/bin/obfs4proxy" (in my example, fix the paths as
appropriate say), and is "/usr/bin/obfs4proxy" an actual ARM binary?

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel