[tor-relays] help interpreting fault setting up exit

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Sun Apr 12 02:02:33 UTC 2015

Roger,

Thank you.

I guessed that sudo was missing was part of it but I thought there was a problem with the keys which might be important.
"not ultimately trusted keys found"

Robert

gpg: key 886DDD89: public key "deb.torproject.org archive signing key" imported
gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
root at LXI:~# gpg --export A3C4F0F979CAA22CDBA8F512EE8CBC9E886DDD89 | sudo apt-key