[tor-relays] Tor relay on Rapsberry Pi 2

AVee d6relay at d6.nl
Fri Apr 10 19:28:23 UTC 2015

Cool, that's four/five times as much as I've seen reported about the Pi 1,
making it a lot more usefull. So I'm going to see if the Rapberry can beat the
Banana (which isn't a given, it's 100Mhz slower and Tor doesn't really use the
extra cores).
But we'll see where it ends, I'd be content if I can get it to average above
20Mbit/s

AVee