[tor-relays] Tor relay on Rapsberry Pi 2

Juris - torservers.net juris at torservers.net
Thu Apr 9 13:05:27 UTC 2015

Hi AVee,

I'm running a Tor relay on a Banana Pi (1GHz Dualcore, Cortex-A7):
https://globe.torproject.org/#/search/query=cherryjam

That's what vnstat says:

month        rx      |     tx      |    total    |   avg. rate
Feb '15      4.23 TiB |    4.36 TiB |    8.60 TiB |   30.52 Mbit/s
Mar '15      5.33 TiB |    5.50 TiB |   10.83 TiB |   34.73 Mbit/s

The DC has a dedicated 100Mbit/s connection for my device.

So the Raspberry Pi2 should be able to push at least the same amount of
traffic.

Juris Vetra
https://www.torservers.net/