[tor-relays] Tor relay on Rapsberry Pi 2

AVee d6relay at d6.nl
Thu Apr 9 12:28:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I happened to get my hands on a Raspberry Pi 2 and I was wondering if
anyone already has any experience running Tor on the this. There is
quite some info about running Tor on the original Raspberry Pi, and the
performance seems to be a bit lacking. The Pi 2 however comes with
higher clocked quad core Cortex-A7 which should bring an descend in
increase in performance. So I'm curious about the throughput a Tor relay
on the Pi 2 would achieve.

Did anyone here try running Tor on a Raspberry Pi 2 already? And if not,
is there any way to test the achievable throughput without joining
actually adding the relay to the Tor network (and having to go through
the full life cycle)?

--
Regards,
AVee