[tor-relays] Loki1 and Loki2 closed

jason at icetor.is jason at icetor.is
Tue Sep 30 19:53:31 UTC 2014

Hey fellow ops,

	Just an FYI today that Icetor lost two of it's fastest two exits that
were hosted with Greenqloud here in Iceland, obviously would not
recommend them as an ISP in the future regarding exit hosting.
	About two weeks ago we got notification that abuse notices were
breaking their EULA and would be the reason for the termination.
Today they shut down the nodes about 5 hours earlier than indicated, no
ability to do data migration or save keys.
	Needless to say I'm not very happy with the entire situation and how it
was handled. We'll soldier on with our remaining two exits and ifanyone
is thinking of spinning up an exit in the future Icetor is still able to
handle abuse contact for the relay.
-Jason