[tor-relays] Oniontip

Ed Carter ecarter9 at riseup.net
Sun Sep 28 02:28:25 UTC 2014

The process is completely transparent.  All Bitcoin transactions are
viewable by the public on the Bitcoin blockchain.  The Bitcoin addresses
are posted by the relay operators themselves in their contact info on
their relay.  I can confirm that I receive donations made to the address I
posted on my relay.

My relay:
https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/3C49A7D9BEBC668352F627CE60B1FE9B628DD2EA

Blockchain.info web page showing donations received to my address:
http://blockchain.info/address/1GXZVChXoxgrBzqMsCrWGu2ua6VTKSH6U1