[tor-relays] VPS in China

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Fri Sep 26 09:08:40 UTC 2014

Philipp,

Do you mean that installing Tor may be possible but that Tor won't be able to communicate from China to the rest of Tor outside China?

If that is so is there any way to help censored users using a VPS there?

It seems that the censors can't watch everything the VPS is doing and it is possible to run and control programmes remotely so....

Robert