[tor-relays] Good hosting location for exit relay

obx obx at riseup.net
Wed Sep 24 15:31:58 UTC 2014

> If I had the cash I would rent a server at Cyberbunker but it's to
> expensive to only run a relay there.

If you want to run your exit node anonymously, checkout chmuranet

	https://chmuranet.com/

They are in the seedbox business but accept tor exits, too.

You need to handle abuse within 24h. You need to use a reduced exit
policy, but the important ports like 80 and 443 are fine.

It's a small company, so you have to ask if they can handle another tor
exit. I'm currently their first and only exit.

You don't have to give them your name and they accept paypal and
bitcoin.

Join their irc and ping wBuddha.