[tor-relays] Good hosting location for exit relay

jason at icetor.is jason at icetor.is
Wed Sep 24 14:24:30 UTC 2014

	I couldn't agree more with this statement, IMHO there's more importance
in bringing exits to diverse locales that spread the jurisdictional
problems over a wide geographic space. The more exits running in various
places the more of a normalizing effect this has on what Tor is, how it
functions and how useful it is. It also acts as a subtle indicator about
when there's regional resistance to tools like Tor, possibly due to it's
censorship bypass abilities, and avoidance of national surveillance
programs. It would be very nice to get a weighted list of which
countries need more exits, balanced against common reasons there aren't
more there already.
-Jason