[tor-relays] How about a TWN entry about hosting locations?

DerTor Steher dertorsteher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:20:44 UTC 2014

Great idea!
We could even share information about the legal situation on exit relays of
the different countries.
This would help people to get orientation in finding the best location.
Maybe we have some people in this list who have got experience with those
different countries and could provide legal information.