[tor-relays] Correctly setting up arm

AntiTree antitree at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:48:22 UTC 2014

FWIW, I had similar aspirations except the Raspberry Pi's aren't able to
push out more than 1-2Mb so I just ran it as a bridge.

Here are some precompiled DEB's for the RBP:
https://github.com/antitree/tor-deb-raspberry-pi (not saying you should
trust me)
Here are some of the build scripts and a little Text-based GUI for
configuring a relay and other stuff:
https://github.com/antitree/tor-raspberry-pi-build-scripts/blob/master/scripts/torpi-config.sh