[tor-relays] Multithreading

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Wed Sep 17 15:23:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks, that was the text i was looking for. I read this text somewhere but
couldn't find it anymore.

afaik multithreading got done at GSOC (or some part of it) but idk when
it will get in official builds.

here the mail

Белоус Михаил schrieb:> During GSoC I have done following:
> Threadpool using pththread
> Benchmark for this pool
> Multithread version of command_proccess_cell and fix most of the data
> racing places
> Current version of tor daemon, passes chutney test, and chutney + valgrind
> for data racing test.
>
> I glad I work for tor, thank you all.

Christian Dietrich schrieb:> I'm waiting for this for years.. meanwhile
i've shutdown my relays.