[tor-relays] IPv6 - status

Marcin Gondek drixter at e-utp.net
Fri Sep 12 20:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

AFAIK in Poland Orange offer on GSM and DSL ability to run IPv6 only, then IPv4 is NATed.

Also some IP's offer from private range and then make a big carrier-grade NAT.

When IPv6 is used, there are no NAT and there is an option to make a Peer-2-Peer connection between hosts.

What can I do to put IPv6 higher on the list of tasks?

Regards,

--
Marcin Gondek / Drixter
http://fido.e-utp.net/