[tor-relays] IPv6 - status

Marcin Gondek drixter at e-utp.net
Fri Sep 12 19:09:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry about top-posting, it's normal with Outlook <g>

I'm not C developer but I can be someking tester.

But lack of full IPv6 support makes that relays operators doesn't really care about running/enabling IPv6.
When we will have a full IPv6 support then more nodes will be available. The lack of IPv4 addresses makes that IPv6-based tor will be greather. I don't know how I can help with that. I'm keeping finger crossed that IPv6 full support in Tor will be available in near future.

The clue for me is that currently is no way to run IPv6-node.

Regards,

--
Marcin Gondek / Drixter
http://fido.e-utp.net/