[tor-relays] enable-ec_nistp_64_gcc_128

Harold Naparst harold at alum.mit.edu
Tue Sep 9 12:05:58 UTC 2014

I thought about this also, but I decided not to do it.  Gentoo has clearly
decided not to include
the Elliptic Curve algorithms until they can get confirmation that it works
on all archs.
Funtoo has taken the opposite position.

>From the looks of the Gentoo thread, they should add the flag in the near
future,
and I think it would be more diplomatic to just let the process play out.

My hope is that a Google search would lead most people to this post.

I just created the ebuild in my overlay because I wanted it now and I
thought
some other enthusiasts would also want it now.  I hope it works for you,
and
would be interested if it makes a difference.