[tor-relays] Torservers.net relays not updated yet? (CVE-2014-5117)

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Mon Sep 1 19:14:27 UTC 2014

On 09/01/2014 08:17 PM, Nusenu wrote:
> Are these torservers' relays and is blutmagie showing their current
> version? (not updated yet):

Thanks for being the necessary watchdog. Generally, better use atlas or
globe. You can also query onionoo directly if you have specific
questions. Blutmagie still runs the quite outdated old Torstatus that
has not been maintained for years and sometimes shows strange things. In
this case, it is right though: Two boxes weren't updated correctly. The
rest of the relays aren't from us, even though they show our contact
info (probably people who used our template torrc and didn't adjust the
contact lines).

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/