[tor-relays] upgrade tor bridge raspberry-pi

jchase jchase at riseup.net
Thu Oct 30 20:30:31 UTC 2014

Hello,
 On hearing the news that tor 0.2.5.10 was available, I upgraded my
raspberry-pi tor (obfuscated bridge) to 0.2.4.something. The upgrade
restarted the tor daemon automatically. I would have rather done it
myself using a restart. When I used arm to look at my new traffic, I
noticed that I had been magically turned into an exit relay (besides
staying a bridge). My torrc was still intact and clearly stated:
ExitPolicy reject *:*
I restarted tor by hand and got the same result. I am not interested in
having an exit relay. So I turned off the bridge and am waiting for
advice from you.
rasptorholland