[tor-relays] Call for obfs4 bridges, and a brief discussion of obfs4proxy.

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Mon Oct 27 22:24:49 UTC 2014

Does obfs4 support IPv6 addresses?  If so, does it work like ORPort in
that it is just a matter of adding another line?

For example, to add an IPv6 address can I just replace

     ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 111.222.333.444:__RNDPORT__

with

     ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 111.222.333.444:__RNDPORT__
     ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 [1111:2222:3333:4444::1]:__RNDPORT__

in the config file?

Can I use the same ExtORPort for both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses?