[tor-relays] Iptables dump

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Sun Oct 26 14:19:17 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

I want to offer my iptables dump so that everybody who's interested can use
it to fill up the firewall with the "usual suspects". My system basically
runs just TOR and SSH, so it's not a big surprise that the file contains
almost only ip's which attacked SSH.

Iptables is fed by fail2ban and then dumped every hour iptables-save so
that this collection is automatically loaded via iptables-persistent after
a reboot.

I will publish this file just once so that this list is not stressed too
much. If there is a certain amount of interest i'm willing to offer the
file for download permanently. Please contact me if you are interested in that.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Definition of TOR:
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated
power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and
100% reason to remember the name!