[tor-relays] exit node experience: abuse over HTTP, stealrat infection

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Sun Oct 19 23:32:44 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Excellent fellow!

I agree that a little more appearance of coherence would do well for us but one great strength of such ideas as Tor is the absence of formal structure and that should be retained.
The idea is available to be put into practice by anyone by themselves without permission.
I was thinking of a point of contact for help and information only. The qualified statement of Tor operators's legal position should stand on its own.

Robert