[tor-relays] Anonbox Project

Grace H. grace at mail2tor.com
Thu Oct 16 15:58:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:31:44 -0400
"Derric Atzrott" <datzrott at alizeepathology.com> wrote:

> It's entirely possible that they are unaware of the lists or the
> issues with their design.

How is it possible for anyone planning to make a Tor router without
being unaware of tor mailing lists? It looks like they were able to
find PORTAL from grugq, compiled, and run it. I'm sure they know tor
project mailing lists, but they do not bother to subscribe to exchange
ideas.

Of course, it would be possible that they are unaware, but I'm really
suspicious about it. And if they are, I'm sorry to say this but it's a
shame.

Regards,
Grace H.

--
D8C9 EF71 ADC3 0533 29DE  3A80 1152 D1CB 8D9C 47FD