[tor-relays] Anonbox Project

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Oct 15 22:11:02 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 01:33:43PM -0800, I wrote:
> and if they were really into TOR why aren't they discussing it on this list?

because they're like two guys who threw up a under-$10k kickstarter and
had it completely explode under their feet, I suspect.

Succeeding far beyond your dreams at crowdfunding is one of the worst
things that can happen to a project.  Just ask ZPM Espresso, KREYOS, or
any of a dozen other "success" stories.  Othermill is a sobering example
of how to actually succeed at this, but it's a success I'm not sure I'd
wish on my worst enemy.  (Mike from othermill is a good friend of mine
and I have seen just how hard it can be to succeed.)

-andy