[tor-relays] How many exits can we run?

Thomas White thomaswhite at riseup.net
Thu Oct 9 13:54:19 UTC 2014

Agreed with the above. If you run more than a single exit I would
further recommend that you try to diversify the exit location, IP ranges
and ISP if you can. That's not a huge issue if it's only a few servers
being run, but if you begin to process over 125MB/s of traffic overall,
it's best to start factoring in where your servers are in relation to
the rest of the network (thus avoiding reducing the
anonymity-diversification set).

-T