[tor-relays] obfsproxy not working on bridge relay

jchase jchase at riseup.net
Wed Oct 8 10:36:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
Due to m limited bandwidth I've decided to turn my relay into a bridge.
I seem to have everything right except if I restart tor I get a warning
that "managed proxy obfsproxy is 'closed'". I'm sure this has come up in
the past but I can find it in the archives.
In torrc I have:
SocksPort 0
ORPort 9001
Exitpolicy reject *:*
Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
Contact info []
Nickname rasptorholland
BridgeRelay 1
ServerTransportPlugin obfs3 exec /usr/bin/obfsproxy managed
ServerTransportListenAddr obfs3 0.0.0.0:9030
DisableDebuggerAttachment 0

Both ports are forwarded, though I can't find proof that tor is actually
using port 9030.

Any suggestions?
-J. Chase