[tor-relays] Less Traffic on my relay

Tor Zilla torzilla11 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:45:46 UTC 2014

Hi Drake,

What you are saying makes lotta sense but what i see is a mix of information..

Lot of folks say that bridges work well in case the IP keeps changing but your point is how the user finds out whats the new IP for my bridge..

The only way i can think of is if its set to auto update the database but still the bridge users will have to manually download the directory every time which shows low availability of bridges.

But definitely we need some more info on this issue.

Also i guess we might wanna develop a tool where user can test whats the best option available for their tor relays(Non exit, bridge or exit relay) so that simply the user can run a test online and see what all options they have.

I will be happy to work with folks in making something like this in any way i can. But again that's just what i think

Thanks,

Torzilla