[tor-relays] Less Traffic on my relay

Chris Whittleston csw34 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 14:04:48 UTC 2014

Thanks for running a relay Torzilla.

If you do decide to get a Raspberry Pi, the step-by-step middle relay setup
tutorial here might be useful:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bf_D_j1O-9ckTS9DY8ngIdiFwHta6Q5Uj_5dvOiavCQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

If you want to set it up as a hidden bridge, you'll need to slightly modify
things, but it should help you get started at least :)

Good luck!

Chris