[tor-relays] Scramblesuit

Jan Nielsen jan.nielsen135 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 04:07:48 UTC 2014

Hi.

I am trying to enable Scramblesuit for my bridge. I am wondering if there
is a method to verify that it is working, similar to how obfs3 shows
"registered server transport". There is not much out there about
scramblesuit but there is one mention that the log should show " registered
server transport scramble suit".

Tor version is 0.2.5.8-rc

Obfsproxy version 0.2.12

ExtORPort auto

ServerTransportPlugin obfs3,scramblesuit exec /usr/bin/obfsproxy managed

Oct 01 03:03:28.000 [notice] Registered server transport 'obfs3' at '
0.0.0.0:39491'

Is there something wrong with my config?

Thank you.