[tor-relays] Fast Exit Node Operators - ISP in US

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Sun Nov 23 00:35:18 UTC 2014

I would happily chip in to a node like that.
One thing, though, about USA is their fickleness when shown a legal letter.
I increased VPSs to more than ten paid a year in advance with GreenValueHost because they were so helpful they even reinstalled Tor and sorted some Linux problems for me. Then they banned Tor.  I can only imagine that their spines collapsed at a threat.

So USA can be fast and cheap but beware when they agree Tor is acceptable because there are poor trade practices laws to get refunds and rights.

Robert